WEDDINGS - ENGAGEMENTS - MATERNITY - NEWBORNS - CHILDREN - FAMILY - LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY

WEDDINGS - ENGAGEMENTS - MATERNITY - NEWBORNS - CHILDREN - FAMILY - LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY
"Art Capturing Love and Beauty"

About Snider Photo & Design

My photo
LA/Orange County, California, United States
Lifestyle Portrait & Wedding Photographers serving Los Angeles and Orange County and Destination Weddings e-mail us at: sniderstudio@yahoo.com call us at: (714)322-7632 Also be sure to find us on Facebook and become our friend to keep up with all of our latest! We hope to see you there... :) http://www.facebook.com/sniderphotoanddesign

Find and Refer us on Project Wedding...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Silva Family - Orange County Family Photographer

  Emily and I are so lucky to have met so many wonderful people in our journey as photographers. Every one has had a unique story and I feel so thankful to be able to capture moments that will speak to us as time passes. This particular story is one where Ron and I crossed paths while on a shoot. He politely stopped me between shoots and next thing you know, I got the opportunity to meet his family. I instantly felt their genuine personalities and loved every minute we hung out. They are such a fun family and I'm looking forward to our next session. Holiday portraits with the Silva's....loving it already! 
Thank you and enjoy everyone!








































0 comments: